Domane SL 6 Disc is a performance road bike that's both fast and comfortable. It has all the road-smoothing advantages of a lightweight OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, a full Shimano Ultegra drivetrain, high-quality wheels, and hydraulic disc brakes for confidence and braking power in any conditions. Plus, it has an easy-access storage compartment for stowing ride essentials.
It's right for you if...
Quality, comfort, speed, and adventure are your main considerations. You want a lightweight carbon bike that will stand up to the rigors of all-day rides and races with the road-smoothing benefit of wide tires and Front and Rear IsoSpeed plus the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed, a stable Endurance Geometry for comfort on the longest days, powerful flat-mount disc brakes, and a full 2x11 Shimano Ultegra groupset. Plus, Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready wheels with 700x32 tires for confidence and compliance, a fatigue-reducing Bontrager Elite IsoZone handlebar, a micro-adjust seatmast, and fender mounts. Internal storage and cable routing add to the bike's capability and sleek look.
The final word
All the road-smoothing benefits of a carbon Domane with a more performance-oriented Shimano Ultegra groupset and the extra stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes. This bike is fast, light, smooth, and ready for adventure.
Why you'll love it
- Domane SL 6 Disc is an outstanding all-around road bike: race-worthy spec, a lightweight carbon frame, and Front and Rear IsoSpeed that soaks up fatiguing bumps, so you can stay stronger longer
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road, so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- Tubeless Ready Bontrager Paradigm wheels deliver extra confidence and comfort on long, fast rides
- The stable Endurance Geometry is comfortable over long distances, but this is still a quick race bike
|500 Series OCLV Carbon, front & rear IsoSpeed, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, micro-adjust seat mast, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, fender mounts, flat mount disc
|Domane SL carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc
|FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
Front: 12x100mm thru axle
Rear: 12x142mm thru axle
|Bontrager Paradigm Comp 25, Tubeless Ready, 25mm rim width
|Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 700 x 32c
|Shimano Ultegra R8000
|Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
|Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
|Shimano Ultegra R8000, long cage, 34T max cog
|Shimano Ultegra HG800-11, 11-34, 11 speed
|Shimano Ultegra R8020, 11 speed
|Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8mm, internal Di2 routing
|Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
|Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
|Shimano Ultegra R8020, 11 speed
|Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc
|Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails
|Bontrager carbon seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 20mm offset
|Accessories & Extras
|Bontrager BITS Internal Frame Storage Bag
* Subject to change without notice.